Aside from being portable, the best ceramic heater also heats up a room faster than any kind of heater available today. You don’t need to think about waiting for a long time before you feel warm during a freezing cold night because your ceramic heater will take care of you.
Just like other types of heaters, there are different specifications that you have to consider when it comes to ceramic heaters. If you are going to buy your first ceramic heater, you best do your research.
If you are looking to buy your first ceramic heater but don’t know much about them, this article will surely help. If you read on, you will find examples of the best ceramic heaters available in the market today. You can also read about some tips on how to buy the best ceramic heater for your house.
Best Ceramic Heater Reviews
1. Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat 754200
This is the best ceramic heater for people who want a simple yet high-performing heater. It is built with manual controls so you can set the temperature for the room that you are using it in. It also has a self-regulating ceramic elements that help it heat up faster than other types of heater. Another great thing about the Lasko 754200 is that it’s very quiet so you can put it in the library or your home office. Ceramic heaters are made to be high performing and are able to heat up small to large spaces within seconds.
The modifiable thermostat control was integrated into this product to give you maximum comfort during cold nights. The Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater features three quiet settings; high heat, low heat or fan only. These settings can be adjusted according to how quiet you need your room to be so you can focus better.
It comes fully assembled out of the box and has a convenient handle so you can carry it better. You don’t have to worry about your security with this Lasko Ceramic Heater because of its integrated safety features to keep you safe.
READ: Sengoku CTN-110 Kerosene Heater Review
It comes with a 3-year limited warranty so you can be sure to have peace of mind that it won’t break down. It’s a great choice for anyone who needs some quick heating up during the winter season and is sure to make you feel comfortable.
2. Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display 755320
- ✅【2 QUIET SETTINGS】 This electric space heater features 2 quiet heat settings (high heat and low heat), plus an adjustable thermostat that will maintain the temperature in the room. The optional widespread oscillation feature on this heater evenly distributes warm air throughout the room
- ✅【REMOTE CONTROL】 Use the multi-function remote control to turn the heater on/off, set the timer, turn the oscillation on/off or adjust the thermostat. For an added convenience, there is storage for the remote control on the back of the heater so it won't get lost.
- ✅【ADJUSTABLE TIMER】This tower space heater features an auto-off timer function. Set the timer from 1-8 hours (in 1-hour increments) and the heater will automatically turn off after the selected timer.
- ✅【BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES】 Overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. While a cool touch exterior keeps the heater cool to the touch even after running for hours. This heater is ETL listed for added safety.
- ✅【FULLY ASSEMBLED】Comes fully assembled and ready to use, just take the heater out of the box and have it working it minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, adjust the thermostat, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater. This space heater stands 23" high and 7 inches wide and weights only 7.29 pounds. The lightweight design and the built-in carry handle makes it easy to move from room to room.
Another great product by Lasko is the Ceramic Tower 755320. This is the best ceramic heater to choose if you like a heater with a modern design. This heater was made with 1500 watts to provide a continuous amount of heat in the room. It comes complete with the box and is portable so you can take it to any room that needs to be warmed. The push button found at the top of this heater can be used to adjust the digital display.
You can also choose from low and high-speed settings that suit your needs. The Lasko 755320 uses a fan with a widespread oscillation for faster and more effective heating. It features a thermostat that you can program according to your comfort.
If you are always on the go, you can rely on the heater’s 8-hour timer so you don’t have to worry about leaving it on when you’re not home. The automatic shutdown function makes sure that your device does not overheat by turning it off during high temperatures.
This is a great heater that fits any type of apartment with its modern design and digital display. This heater’s design is sure to blend in with all types of interior decoration and will surely add more style to any room. Feel comfortable all year long with your family with Lasko’s digital ceramic heater.
3. Lasko Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater 5307
This is easily the best ceramic heater available in the market today with its great features and design. It is the best selling ceramic heater in most online stores because it was designed to perform very well and satisfy the customer’s needs.
The Lasko 5307 comes in either plastic or metal material so you can choose which one works for you. This ceramic heater was made to fit table tops so it’s very compact and easy to move. Its functions are very versatile and are able to keep big and small rooms warm.
There are different heat settings to choose from to suit your comfort level. It’s good to know that all heat settings are made to be quiet at all times. The Lasko 5307 lets you use it for direct heat so you can choose to warm your feet when you just got up in the morning. The easy to push buttons allow you to change the settings and control the temperature conveniently. Because safety is important, you can rely on this heater’s safety features to keep you secure and have peace of mind.
READ: Best Garage Heater Reviews
The Lasko Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater 5307 is one of the best tower heaters available in the market today. Also, if you are all about your peace of mind, you are also sure to get your money’s worth because of this product’s 3-year limited warranty.
4. Lasko Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control 6435
- Blends into Your Decor - with a stylish body and finish this space heater looks more like a piece of art than a space heater. Combined with a powerful ceramic heating element and 3 quiet settings this heater is ideal for around the home
- Adjustable Thermostat - allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With easy to read LED temperature settings you can select temperatures from 60F to 85F or select max heat for maximum warmth
- Built-in Timer - can be programmed from 1 hour to 7 hours. Simply press the timer button on the digital control panel to easily program the timer in 1 hour intervals. Once the timer is set the heater will automatically shut off after the programmed time
- Built-in Safety Features - overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. While a cool touch exterior keeps the heater cool to the touch even after running for hours
- Fully Assembled - allows you to take the heater out of the box and have it working in minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, adjust the thermostat, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater
If you love designer products, this is the best ceramic heater for you. The design is unique compared to all other ceramic heaters in the market. It can pass as a display for any room that you decide to put it in because of its crackled finish that gives it an artsy effect. The Lasko 6435 Designer Ceramic Heater is made with self-changing ceramic elements that are responsible for warming up the room.
This unique heater features easy to press buttons at the top so you can easily change the settings according to your convenience. Aside from being beautifully designed, the Lasko 6435 is also portable so you can put it in any room that you want to keep warm.
This ceramic heater operates at 1500 watts and is able to warm up any type of room, big or small. The decorative metalwork that holds this heater adds style to any room that you bring it in. It’s also made to be quiet so you don’t have to worry about putting it in your nursery or library.
If you are relaxing with your friends or family and you need to change your heater settings, you can rely on this heater’s remote control to do the work for you. Made to provide maximum comfort to anyone who purchases it, this designer piece is worth every cent.
5. Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control 751320
If you are fond of tower heaters with great functions, the Lasko 751320 is the best ceramic heater for you. The design is impeccable with its black and gray colorway, easy to push front buttons and slim design. It comes with an electronic and programmable thermostat so you can set the warmth in your room according to how you like it.
It also utilizes widespread oscillation to warm up the room in a few seconds with its autonomous ceramic materials. If you are always busy, you don’t have to worry about leaving this heater on because it’s built with a 7-hour timer.
Be comfortable with this ceramic heater’s multiple functions and automatic thermostat regulated setting. If you have children or pets in the house, you don’t have to worry about their safety with this heater around them because of its safety features. You don’t have to worry about overheating with this product because it will automatically shut off during high temperatures.
You can relax and unwind with your friends and family even if you have to change the temperature setting because you can use the remote control that comes with it. Truly made to make you feel most comfortable, safe and warm, the Lasko 751320 is a great choice.
READ: Best Electric Fireplace Reviews
The Best Ceramic Heater Buying Guide
What is a Ceramic Heater?
Ceramic Heaters use a special kind of ceramic material that allows it to draw the heater air in and blow it outwards through the use of aluminum sheets. This type of heater is made with ceramic plates with aluminum coils that are responsible for great insulation and thermal control.
Although ceramic heaters do not have parts that produce fire, you can be sure that this heater can warm up a room very quickly. To prove this point, you can touch the heater’s housing while it’s in operation only to find it still cool. Most ceramic heaters are also made in a compact size so you can take it anywhere you want it to be.
Who Needs a Ceramic Heater?
People who just moved to a new apartment or are just starting to live alone can take advantage of the best ceramic heater for their heating needs. These ceramic heaters are compact, portable and easy to use much like any other type of appliance that you are going to have in your first home. Ceramic heaters are designed to heat up small to large rooms and are available in three types so you can choose the best type that suits your home and needs.
Types of Ceramic Heaters
- Ceramic Tower Style Heaters – This type of ceramic heaters is those that stand up on its own. Most tower type ceramic heaters use oscillating fans and are great for big rooms with many people inside. A great benefit of this stand-up heater is that it takes up only a small space in the room compared to other types of heaters. Although they are slightly bigger than compact size heaters, you can still pick these heaters up to transfer them to another type of room.
- Compact Size Ceramic Heaters – This is the kind of heater that is made to be portable so you can take it with you wherever you go. This type of heater is great if you want to use it in different rooms at the same time. For people who are on a tight budget, you can choose this heater to save money. This type of heater can be placed on table tops, underneath desks or other small spaces. It offers direct heat so you can use it in specific parts of the room or your body like your feet for example.
- Ceramic Wall Mounted Heaters – If you don’t have much floor space inside the room, you can choose wall mounted ceramic heaters to save a lot of space. These heaters look great because it was designed with a low profile that easily blends into any kind of room. This type of heater is safer because you cannot knock them over.
READ: 4 Common Engine Overheating Causes you Need to Know
The Benefits of Having a Ceramic Heater
- Cost Effectiveness – This kind of heater is known to be simple and inexpensive compared to installing a central heating system. If you choose ceramic heaters, you don’t need to spend on other materials such as furnaces and pipe works. Saving more money is always a great thing for any person which makes ceramic heaters a great choice.
- Save Money on Bills – With ceramic heaters, you are allowed to choose your desired temperature then let it cycle on and off. This lets you maintain the temperature in the room on that level which is great for the people in the house. Heating up just one part of the house is also good for saving energy. Because of this, you are bound to save electricity and generate low energy bills.
- It is Very Quiet – Another great thing about ceramic heaters is that it operates in a very quiet fashion. This is good for areas of the house where total focus is needed like the library or home office. The quiet operation is made possible b the use of the convection process to provide heat into the room. The convection process does not need a fan which adds to its quiet feature.
- Safe to Use – You should know that using ceramic heaters in your home is very safe. They are also made with some safety features like the thermal shutdown feature. This works by shutting down the system when it starts showing signs of overheating. After the high temperature has subsided, the system will turn back on.
- Price – Compared to other types of heaters, ceramic heaters come in a cheaper price because of its compact size. You also don’t have to pay a professional to install it for you because most ceramic heaters work by being plugged into a power outlet.
- Low maintenance – This is one of the best parts of having a ceramic heater in your home as no one really likes to perform regular maintenance. These heaters don’t really have any parts that move inside them making them low maintenance. You only need to dust off the heater once in a while to make sure dust doesn’t get stuck inside.
- Portable – Most Ceramic Heaters are made to be portable so you can carry it around in different rooms. Its portability is a great feature because you don’t have to worry about following installation instructions or hiring a contractor to install it for you. This is great because contractors cost a lot of money.
READ: Best Bathroom Heater Reviews
Overall, a ceramic heater is a great choice for anyone who is buying a heater for the first time for the house. There are three types of ceramic heaters and the most popular one is the tower and compact type. The best ceramic heater uses a special kind of ceramic material that allows it to draw the heater air in and blow it outwards through the use of aluminum sheets.
This type of heater is made with ceramic plates with aluminum coils that are responsible for great insulation and thermal control. Ceramic heaters come in different shapes and sizes so you can choose the one that fits your interior decoration or color theme.
This is great news for people who like to keep their houses beautiful and well coordinated but needs to keep it warm at the same time. The Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat 754200 is the best ceramic heater for people who are looking for a simple yet high-performing heater.
It is built with manual controls so you can set the temperature for the room that you are using it in. It also has a self-regulating ceramic elements that help it heat up faster than other types of heater. You should know that using ceramic heaters in your home is very safe.
They are also made with some safety features like the thermal shutdown feature. This works by shutting down the system when it starts showing signs of overheating. After the high temperature has subsided, the system will turn back on. Some ceramic heaters also come with a remote control so you won’t have to worry about standing up in the middle of a relaxing movie just to change the temperature.